Benefits of Checking
with Grossmont Schools
Federal Credit Union
Choose the Checking Account at GSFCU that meets Your Lifestyle! A $25 minimum deposit to open is all it takes!
All our Checking Accounts include:
- VISA Debit Card access
No fee transactions at Co-op ATM's nationwide, including 7/11 stores. Use your VISA Debit Card to make purchases anywhere VISA is accepted!
- "Better Than Free" Bill Pay
- Free CU@U Internet Branch Access
- Overdraft Protection from Savings and
- Signature Lines of Credit
- Check "Safekeeping" with free on-line copies
- Earn HIGH Step Rate Dividends, just for meeting monthly required components
- No monthly fee and No minimum balance required
It's easy to meet the monthly Components to earn Top Dollar eChecking Dividends. And, doing your banking the electronic way is so convenient! Here's all you'll need to do:
1. Conduct a Minimum of Eight (8) monthly signature debit card transactions
2. Write no more than 10 personal checks per month (an unlimited number of monthly "Better than Free' Bill Payments always available!)
3. Establish a Minimum monthly Direct Deposit of $500 to your eChecking
4. Opt-in to receive your Monthly Statements via eStatements
- Earn a competitive Dividend Rate
- No minimum balance required
- One box of checks free annually with a minimum Direct Deposit of $500
- No monthly fee with a minimum of 4 transactions per month or a minimum consolidated savings balances of $500.00 or any outstanding loan balance of $500 (excluding overdraft protection and VISA Credit Card balances)
All it takes is a minimum of four (4) monthly transactions to avoid an inactive monthly service fee on Regular Checking. Checking transactions may be a combination of deposits, check clearings, transfers, Debit card transactions (signature or POS), ACH debit or bill payments.
See Fee Schedule for all other checking account fees.