Your primary share account is a basic savings plan. A minimum of $5.00 (one share) is required to open a share savings account establishing your lifetime membership at Grossmont Schools Federal Credit Union. Dividends accrue daily and are paid monthly with earnings from the day-of-deposit to day-of-withdrawal.
- A minimum balance of $5.00.
- Unlimited in-branch withdrawals
- Six preauthorized, automatic, electronic or telephone transfers (including "Anytime Teller" audio response/CU@U Internet Branch) per month to another credit union account or to a third party.
- Dividends are calculated daily and paid monthly.
- Up to 8 different accounts for different needs. Give them names like vacation, Holiday savings, or other name to help you keep them seperate.
- No monthly fee.
- Competitive Dividend rates.
- 24 hour access to your account by phone for balances, transfers
(including Anytime Teller audio response)
and request checks through CU@U Internet Branch and ATMs.
- Share to share transfers and overdraft protection for your Grossmont Schools FCU checking account, up to six electronic (non-branch) withdrawals per calendar month.
- Automatic loan payments from your savings.
- Deposits to your account can be conveniently processed through Direct Deposit
- Statements are mailed quarterly, unless there is electronic activity, then they are mailed monthly.
to at least $250,000.